Camper Hub aims to provide our readers with genuinely useful and helpful information about campervan holidays and travel. We will only accept articles that set out to provide value to others and expect them to be very well written.
We read each submission that comes to us within a week of receiving it and will contact you. Feel free to Contact Us if you have any questions prior to writing your article.
If you would like to be considered to contribute please read the notes below:
- Set out to write a fantastic article that you think our readers would find useful, helpful, interesting or intriguing.
- Articles categorised under Travel Guides, Itineraries or Camping should focus on providing our readers with great information and ideas for places to go, things to do and where to camp.
- We do of course encourage stories of your past or current adventures to inspire readers. The dream for many of our readers to live life on the road.
- All articles should be based on your own experiences.
- Try to keep your article specific. It is better to write about the ‘Top 5 Campsites to Visit in Cornwall, UK’, rather than “The Top 5 Campsites to visit in England” for example.
- People love lists, clear guides and real experiences. By providing intriguing and insightful articles you will genuinely add value to our readers.
- Your article must be original and not already published anywhere online.